1.28.2014

Art and Literature! #StorySprouts visits Emilyann Girdner Today!

Hello writercizers!

Story Sprouts is visiting Emilyann Girdner with Anything Imagined today. We're talking about Canvas to Page: Art and Literature

Head on over there to visit Emilyann, my co-editor Nutschell Anne Windsor,  and me, and share the visual cues that inspire you!

Thanks Emilyann for hosting!

xoxo

PS - We had a bonus stop over the weekend with Mrs. Mommy Booknerd, who interviewed Nutschell and me with a nice book announcement! Thank you Emily for hosting us! Check it out.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there, Alana. Thank you for hosting me :) I'm enjoying this blog tour indeed. I'm off now to visit some more participants. Yay for Story Sprouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BlueHost is ultimately the best hosting provider for any hosting plans you might require.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback and your writercize results! Please feel free to leave your website address at the end of your comment. I will delete spam, but welcome writers and bloggers to share their sites with the writercize community.